Saturday, May 3, 2014

More Tiny House Pictures

Hello Self Sustaining Enthusiasts!

Today we are going to enjoy another enjoyable collection of small and tiny houses of all sizes and shapes. I will skip providing links to each of the pages that feature them. But if you are interested in learning more, please leave a comment and I will get whatever information I can on your favorites. Essentially, this is just a basic gallery. Viewing these houses gives me all kinds of ideas and I hope it can do the same for you...

































That's it for today. Thanks very much for reading and viewing!

Please consider making a financial contribution to support this blog and the overall project, by clicking the PayPal button on the top right side of this page.

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed and I see beauty and wonder in that and also in my soul that houses my mind and my mind that houses my soul. A lot of soul:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjxY7xmhJ6o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! Peace on the path.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete